For the sauce:
3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
2 fl.oz of Bitburger Triple Hop'd Lager
Zest and juice from ½ organic lemon
1 grated tonka bean
3 tbsp of sugar beet herb
1 - 2 dried chili peppers
1 tsp of coarse salt
For the steak:
2 rump steaks with bone, approx. 1 lb each
Salt from the mill
pepper from the grinder
1 - 2 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
Vegetable oil for greasing the grillage
For the corn cobs:
4 corn cobs, pre-cooked
½ organic lemon
1 tbsp honey
Grill / cookware
- Prepare the grill (with lid approx. 425 ° F) for high direct / indirect heat.
- Put all ingredients for the varnish in grill / cookware. Boil down syrup-like in direct heat.
- Season the steak with salt. Grease the grillage with vegetable oil and grill on both sides in high direct heat until a strong pattern emerges.
- Then grill for 8-10 minutes with the lid closed. Brush regularly with lacquer until it is used up.
- Finally, let it rest for 8 - 10 minutes without heat and sprinkle with rosemary (optimal core temperature 135 ° F).
- Mix lemon juice and honey for the corn on the cob, then brush the corn on the cob. Season with salt and pepper and grill all around with the lid closed.