Arnold Palmer BBQ Chicken
Makes four – six servings
Total time: 1 – 1,5 hours
1 Bitburger Radler naturtrüb
8 oz. Sweet Tea
1 tbsp. Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
1 Lemon, sliced
6 chicken thigh
3 tbsp. Casanova’s Competition Rub
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. Honey
8 oz. recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the recteq to 375° F.
- To make the brine, in a large bowl add the Bitburger Radler naturtrüb, sweet tea, lemon and Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub, mix well.
- Add chicken to the brine, then let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove the chicken from and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season the chicken with the Casanova’s Competition Rub and place on the recteq.
- In a medium bowl add the recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce, honey and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Once chicken is 90% done, brush on the BBQ sauce and let it finish.
- Once chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165° F, remove, let it rest and serve.