Cooking and barbecuing with Bitburger: discover our recipe for BBQ Chicken Curry Burger.
Makes four – six servings
Total time: 15 minutes
4 lbs. ground chicken
½ cup panko breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. curry powder
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. Jody’s Asian Persuasion Rub
1 tbsp. garlic paste
1 tbsp. ginger paste
8 leaves bibb lettuce
1 avocado, sliced
8 slices Bacon, cooked
Recteq’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce
8 slices fresh tomatoes
8 Brioche Buns
- Preheat the recteq to 425° F.
- In a large bowl, add ground chicken, olive oil, Jody’s Asian Persuasion Rub, curry powder, garlic paste, ginger paste and panko breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Form chicken into 8 equal patties.
- Place on grill and cook until 90% done, then add recteq’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce to both sides of burger and let them finish cooking.
- Once burger has reached an internal temperature of 165° F, remove from recteq and place on bottom of brioche bun.
- Add a couple slices of avocado, cut bacon in half and add bibb lettuce and tomato, lastly serve.